The Next Adventure Getaway is In…
Floresville, Texas | January 17-20, 2019 | An Epic Hog Hunting Adventure Getaway
Join outdoor adventure expert, author, and host of the TV show “Wild Food,” Georgia Pellegrini, on an exclusive adventure with other wonderful women, learn some new outdoor skills no matter your experience level, and lean-in to a weekend that you’ll never forget.
This is a highly customized bespoke Adventure Getaway, where you will enjoy rugged and wild adventures. It will be a gritty, authentic, and and you will learn new skills and meet amazing women. Along the way you will enjoy beautiful accommodations at a private ranch and authentic cuisine as part of the overall experience.
Our team and the women you meet will create lifetime memories that you will never forget.
- 3 Nights Accommodations, shared room (we will pair you up, it always works out wonderfully)
- All Meals and beverages
- Guided Hog Hunting
- Trap Shooting
- Bass Fishing
- Field Dressing Class
- Butchering Class
- Cooking Class
- Swimming Pool
- Air Transportation to and from Texas
- Transportation to our accommodations (we will be sending out a rideshare document so you can carpool)
- Hunting Licenses (details on what to get will be sent to you)
- Your own rifle if you have one (we will have some available if you are unable to bring one)
- Tips for your guides
What Happens Once You Book
- Book your flight into an Airport and arrive by 3pm (if possible)
- Book your flight out of an Airport after 3pm (if possible)
- Keep your eye out for emails from us which will include a packing list and other fun details
- Start communicating with each other on our Private Facebook Group