Go Behind the Scenes of Georgia’s New Show “Wild Food” on Destination America and Join the New Orleans Adventure Getaway!
Join outdoor adventure expert, author, and host of Destination America’s “Wild Food,” Georgia Pellegrini, on an exclusive adventure with other wonderful women, learn some new outdoor skills no matter your experience level, and lean-in to a weekend that you’ll never forget.
This is a highly customized bespoke Adventure Getaway, where you will enjoy rugged and wild adventures similar to what you saw in the premier episode of Georgia Pellegrini’s show “Wild Food” on Destination America. From bow fishing, to speeding along the bayou in an airboat with locals, it will be a gritty, authentic, and adrenaline inducing experience. Along the way you will enjoy accommodations at an old plantation home, local culture and authentic cuisine as part of the overall experience.
Our team and the women you meet will create lifetime memories that you will never forget.
- 3 Nights Accommodations, shared room (we will pair you up, it always works out wonderfully)
- All Meals (alcohol can be purchased at the accommodations with meals)
- 2 Nights of Bow Fishing with Professional Guides
- 2 Mornings of Pole Fishing with Professional Guides – OR-
- 1 Morning of Pole Fishing and 1 Morning of Airboat Hog Hunting with Professional Guides (hog hunting is only open to a limited number people)
- Bayou Swamp Tour by Airboat
- Fish cleaning class
- All Bow Fishing and Pole Fishing Gear
- Air Transportation to and from Louisiana
- Transportation to our accommodations (we will be sending out a rideshare document so you can carpool and will also have limited times where our van can pick you up depending on your arrival time)
- Hunting and Fishing Licenses (details on what to get will be sent to you)
- Your own shotgun if you are one of the people hog hunting (we will have a few if you are unable to bring one)
What Happens Once You Book
- Book your flight into an Airport and arrive by 3pm (if possible)
- Book your flight out of an Airport after 3pm (if possible)
- Keep your eye out for emails from us which will include a packing list and other fun details
- Start communicating with each other on our Private Facebook Group