Ready to Experience it in Person?
Our last event sold out in a few days, sign up to be informed as soon as we announce Georgia’s next Adventure Getaway.
Arkansas Adventure Getaway
September 21 – 24
The Delta region has a legendary history. It has been immortalized by Faulkner in his hunting stories and birthed creative souls like B.B. King. Now, join outdoor adventure expert, author, and TV chef Georgia Pellegrini in the very place she first fell in love with hunting and subsequently wrote about in her book Girl Hunter.
Join this exclusive adventure with other wonderful women, learn some new outdoor skills no matter your experience level, and lean-in to a weekend that you’ll never forget.
- 3 Nights Accommodations
- All Meals with Wine at Dinner
- Clay Shooting, Archery + Rifle Shooting Practice
- Wild Bird Hunting with Guides (dove or duck)
- Field Dressing Instruction with Georgia
- Butchering Instruction with Georgia
- Fishing with Guides
- Nature Meditation Followed by Water Trail Canoeing
- Cooking Class with Georgia
- Duck Calling Class
- Mixology Class
- Live Musical Entertainment
- Georgia’s Signature Luxe Gift Bags
- Any cash tips you wish to give to your guides
- Air Transportation to and from Little Rock
- Arrival Taxi or Uber to meeting spot in downtown Little Rock
- Hunting and Fishing Licenses (details on what to get will be sent to you)
- Ideally your own shotgun, though we can loan you one if you’d like
What Happens Next
- Fly into Little Rock, AR (LIT) Little Rock National Airport and arrive by 3pm on September 21, 2017 (if possible)
- Fly out of Little Rock, AR after 2pm on September 24, 2017 (if possible)
- You will take an Uber or Taxi to our meeting spot in downtown Little Rock (10 mins drive) and we will provide transportation for the rest of the weekend. If you would like to rent your own car you are welcome to do so and we will send you the full itinerary for where to meet
- Keep your eye out for emails from us which will include a packing list and other fun surprises
- Start communicating with each other on our Community Forum, the password is shared with you as soon as you book